- Choose your student’s school then enter the school password - "Hebron".
- Enter your student’s ID, which is their lunch code. If you do not know the Student ID, use the LOOK UP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- A list of your student’s teachers will be displayed. Check the box next to the name of each teacher(s) with whom you would like to meet.
- If you have more than one student in the school you can see all of your students’ teachers’ schedules at one time by answering YES to this question: “Do you want to schedule conferences for another student?” then repeat the steps above for your other students.
- Select the times that work best for your schedule.
- Enter your email address (recommended) if you would like an email reminder sent to you. Once you have finished you can confirm your appointment details.
- Keep your confirmation number. You will need this number to cancel or modify your appointment.
If you need assistance contact David McKenney.